Alex Taylor is an American Host, TV personality, Racer, and Rider. She is also a mechanic who repairs several sports cars. Super Cars and Ancient Cars on her own. Taylor is now in the limelight because of her auto work and her driving, she drove many luxurious modified Cars and vehicles she is mainly popular among modified car lovers and people mainly follow her to get daily updates on her née modified Cars and races. She is also the owner and founder of Alex Taylor Racing (ATR). Alex formerly worked as a Marketing Assistant at CROWER CAMS & EQUIPMENT CO.
Host, TV Personality, Racer, and Rider
Birthday / Date of Birth
Alex Taylor was born on the 14th of July 1997, in Booneville, Arkansas, The United States of America.
She’s currently 26 years old.
Taylor attended the University of Arkansas – Fort Smith and in 2020, received a Bachelor of Business Administration – BBA in Marketing.
- Father – Dennis Taylor
- Mother – Debbie Taylor
- Siblings – Nick Taylor (Brother), Megan Taylor (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alex Taylor has dated –
Alex has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 127 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Alex became known as a co-host of HOT ROD Garage, is an experienced drag racer and entrepreneur. Besides this, She also learned the importance of customer service and how to effectively manage a team.
Alex Taylor Net worth
Alex Taylor has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Alex Taylor
- Instagram – alextaylorracing
- Twitter – Alex Taylor
- YouTube Channel – Alex Taylor
Some Lesser Known Facts About Alex Taylor
- Alex was born Booneville, Arkansas and grew up in Southern California with her parents and siblings.
- Taylor participated in Drag Week when she was 16. As per experts, Alex Taylor is one of the best racers, wrenches, and personalities.
- She was a fan of the 1960s-style race cars, thus her parents kept their end of the bargain and bought her a 1967 Chevy Camaro.
- Taylor came to the limelight after she became the co-host of Motor Trend’s Hot Rod Garage.
- She also learned the importance of customer service and how to effectively manage a team.
- She was able to apply these skills when she started her own business, which helped her succeed. Additionally, she gained an appreciation for the value of sponsorships and how they can help businesses grow and expand their reach.
- Taylor previously amazingly performed at Hooptie World Championship which led to her Dodge deal at Roadkill Nights and from there people came to know her. Alex Taylor is also a Youtuber who has over 126K subscribers.
- Alex and her dad Dennis built the Quest for the 6s ’55 Chevy in only 4 months and have been optimizing it ever since.
- She winner of the 2021 MotorTrend Presents Roadkill Nights Powered by Dodge Hellcat Grudge Match, is on a quest to make a six-second quarter-mile pass in her 6.50-certified 1955 Chevy 210 that she and her dad built together.
- Taylor is the owner and founder of Alex Taylor Racing (ATR). She formerly worked as a Marketing Assistant at CROWER CAMS & EQUIPMENT CO.