Albert Francis Capone is one of the Richest Criminal. Capone also has a position among the list of Most popular Criminal. He is best known for being the son of notorious mob boss Al Capone. He inherited his father’s syphilis and had surgery at a young age that left him deaf. Despite his father’s criminal career, Sonny was encouraged to choose a line of work outside the mob.
Albert Francis Capone
Birthday / Date of Birth
Albert Francis Capone was born on the 4th of December 1918, in Miami, Florida, United States.
He was born on the 8th of July 2004 (aged 85), in Florida, United States of America.
Albert attended the University of Notre Dame and then transferred to the University of Miami to complete his bachelor’s degree.
- Father – Al Capone (Mob boss)
- Mother – Mae Capone (Step-mother)
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Albert Francis Capone has dated –
- Diana Ruth Casey (1941–1964) – In 1941, Albert married with Diana Ruth Casey. After a long time in 1964, they have split. The cupule blessed with four children named Veronica Capone, Barbara Capone, Teresa Capone, Patricia Capone.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 88 kg
- In Pounds – 194 lbs
He wears a size 10 (US) shoe.
Albert became known as a American criminal who went by the nickname Sonny and is best known for being the son of notorious mob boss Al Capone. He inherited his father’s syphilis and had surgery at a young age that left him deaf. Despite his father’s criminal career, Sonny was encouraged to choose a line of work outside the mob.
Albert Francis Capone Net worth
Albert Francis Capone has an estimated net worth of $100 million dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Albert Francis Capone
- Albert was born and brought up in Miami, Florida, United State. His nickname was Sonny.
- He was the son of notorious mob boss Al Capone who known by the nickname Scarface, was an American gangster and businessman who attained notoriety during the Prohibition era as the co-founder and boss of the Chicago Outfit.
- Sonny’s biological mother was not Mae Coughlin per the story by Deirdre Capone’s book Uncle Al Capone. The biological mother has an unknown or unpublicized name. She passed away while giving birth to Albert Francis “Sonny” Capone after contracting syphilis.
- While attending school in Miami, he befriended Desi Arnaz who would go on to co-create I Love Lucy with Lucille Ball.
- His father seven-year reign as a crime boss ended when he went to prison at the age of 33.
- Despite his father’s criminal career, Sonny was encouraged to choose a line of work outside the mob..
- In 1965, he was arrested for stealing two bottles of aspirin and a pack of batteries from a store.
- Capone was beloved by his father, and when he contracted a mastoid infection that required surgery, his father offered a physician $100,000 to do the surgery. However, the doctor refused to accept more than the standard $1,000.