Ahmed Hirsi is a senior police officer in the United States of America as well as a business executive. He is well-known as the spouse of Ilhan Omar, a Somali–American Democratic politician who currently serves as the United States Representative for Minnesota’s 5th congressional district. Ahmed is also a member of the Minneapolis City Council’s Ninth Ward.
Ahmed Abdisalan Hirsi
Senior Police Officer, Ninth Ward Minneapolis City Council Member
Birthday / Date of Birth
Ahmed Hirsi was born on the 1st of January 1970, in Somalia.
He’s currently 52 years old.
Ahmed attended High School in United States. He must have graduated from both high school and university.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ahmed Hirsi has dated –
- Ilhan Omar (2018-2019) – Ahmed married Ilhan Omar, a Somali–American politician. In 2002, Ahmed and Ilhan were engaged for the first time when Ilhan was only 19 years old. Later, after applying for a marriage license that was never finalized, the couple opted to marry according to their faith’s custom rather than have a legal marriage. The couple has three children, Isra, Adnan, and Ilwad. In 2008, their relationship halted following the birth of two children. Because their marriage was not legal, Ahmed is not considered Ilhan’s first husband.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 176 cm
- In meters – 1.76 m
- In Kilograms – 74 kg
- In Pounds – 162 lbs
He wears a size 9 (UK) shoe.
Ahmed is famous for being husband of Ilhan Omar (Democratic Party Leader) as well as he is famous for being Ninth Ward Minneapolis City Council Member. He is renowned as a Senior Police Officer.
Ahmed Hirsi Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Michael Sheen
- Favorite Color – Blue
- Favorite Hobbies – Playing Basketball
- Favorite Food – Vegan Dishes
- Favorite Destination – Cape Town
Ahmed Hirsi Net worth
Ahmed Hirsi has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ahmed Hirsi
- Hirsi is a member of the Ninth Ward Minneapolis City Council. In 2018, According to an announcement, Alondra recommended Ahmed for the position of senior policy aide.
- He was therefore allowed to succeed Aisha Gomez, who had resigned to campaign for the statehouse District 62B primary.
- Hirsi previously worked as a student aid staff member at St. Paul College. He assisted students with financial aid and the registration procedure. before that, he spent 11 years as a banker with Wells Fargo.
- In May of 2016, he was able to embark on entrepreneurship.
- He was even able to establish a New American Financial Literacy. It is an organization dedicated to providing immigrants with critical and necessary economic growth and sustainability.
- Ahmed has been appointed executive director of the company. Additionally, he began his tenure in city politics when his wife began campaigning for the general election. Additionally, he has published novels.