Adhvika Lokesh is a famous Indian celebrity family member. She is well-known as the daughter of a famous Indian film director and screenwriter Lokesh Kanagaraj. As a director, in 2017, Lokesh directed his feature film named, Maanagaram and in 2021, Master. In addition, he is the creator of the Lokesh Cinematic Universe. Adhvika is an adorable celebrity kid who loves her father Lokesh Kanagaraj very much.
Student, Celebrity Daughter
Birthday / Date of Birth
Adhvika Lokesh was born between 2014 to 2017 in Tamil Nadu, India.
She has Indian ancestry.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Lokesh Kanagaraj
- Mother – Aishwarya Lokesh
- Siblings – Arudra Lokesh (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Adhvika Lokesh has dated –
Adhvika is too young to engage in any relationship. Presently, she is only a 6 to 9 year old girl who is now spending her life with her family.
- In feet – 4 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 130 cm
- In meters – 1.30 m
- In Kilograms – 28 kg
- In Pounds – 62 lbs
She wears a size 4.5 (US) shoe.
Adhvika became known as the daughter of Lokesh Kanagaraj who is a well-known Indian film director and screenwriter. In 2016, he started his career with a short film anthology Aviyal. He later directed his first feature film Maanagaram. He also created the Lokesh Cinematic Universe franchise with his films Kaithi and Vikram.
Adhvika Lokesh Net worth
Adhvika Lokesh has an estimated net worth of $350K dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Adhvika Lokesh
- Adhvika was born in Tamil Nadu to Indian family. Her family follows Hinduism.
- Her father Lokesh Kanagaraj, an Indian film director and screenwriter, and mother Aishwarya Lokesh.
- Since her birth, she is living with her parents in Tamil Nadu. Talking about her siblings then, Adhvika has a sister named Arudra Lokesh.
- Her father Lokesh Kanagaraj is an Indian film director and screenwriter who is mostly famous for his work in the Tamil film industry.
- In 2016, Adhvika’s father started his career with a short film anthology Aviyal. He later directed his first feature film Maanagaram. He also created the Lokesh Cinematic Universe franchise with his films Kaithi and Vikram.
- Adhvika likes to spend most of her daily time with her sibling and mother Aishwarya Lokesh.
- In her daily life, she likes watching cartoons, reading books, listening to music, and spending time with her family.
- Lokesh is not available on any social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. However, her parents are active on such platforms. We can see her at events with her parents too.