Abbie Cat is a Hungarian adult film actress and model. She is primarily known for performing in adult films and web cams. In 2009, she started working in the adult entertainment sector and rapidly became well-known for her performances. Abbie is known for her journey in the adult entertainment industry starting with her groundbreaking project film studio, Private.
Model & Adult Actress
Birthday / Date of Birth
Abbie Cat was born on the 19th of May 1989, in Budapest, Hungary.
She is now 34 years old.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Abbie Cat has dated –
Cat has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inch
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In Meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 57 Kg
- In pounds – 125 Ibs
- Measurements – 33-25-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 33D
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Cat started her career as a model but she has to move her career towards the adult film industry. She is well known for her stunning looks, natural attractiveness, and energetic performances.
In 2009, Abbie completed her first project with a film studio, Private. Likewise, after her debut, she worked with renowned companies in adult entertainment like Team Sk*et and Bra*zers.
Abbie Cat Net worth
Abbie Cat has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Abbie Cat
- Cat is well known for her stunning looks, natural attractiveness, and energetic performances.
- She has acted in well known motion pictures including Team Sk*et and Bra*zers.
- Abbie is also quite active on social media, where she interacts with her followers and shares information on her projects.
- In 2016, she was nominated in the XBIZ Awards for Female Performer of the Year.
- In 2019, Cat was nominated in the AVN Awards for Best Supporting Actress.