Lindsey Pelas s an American actress, social media influencer, entrepreneur and model. She currently models for multiple brands, and has also been featured in publications including Maxim, GQ, Glamour and has also modeled for Playboy and was the Playboy Cyber Girl of the Month for May 2014. Pelas is most well known for her social media presence gaining millions of followers on Instagram and Twitter as well as an extremely popular Snapchat account. Pelas is also the host and founder of the Eyes Up Here podcast, which is streamed weekly on Focus TV.
Lindsey Nicole Pelas
Actress, Social Media Influencer, Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lindsey Pelas was born on May 19, 1991, in Loranger, Louisiana, United States.
She’s currently 28 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
She attended a Rural High School, graduating near the top of her class. She attended Louisiana State University obtaining a bachelor’s degree in History. After graduating Pelas worked as a bartender and yoga instructor.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has five sisters and three brothers.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lindsey Pelas has dated –
- Calum Best (2016-2017) – British socialite Calum Best met Lindsey through a common friend. He is the son of famous football legend George Best. The two were in an on again off again relationship. When Calum decided to participate in the Celebrity Big Brother they decided to take a break and put a hold on their relationship. She confessed that she could not see him with anyone else. The two decided to rekindle their romance and patched up in early 2017 and vacationed together.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.60 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 36-24-36
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 36D
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Appearing in various semi n*de and full n*de photo shoots and her large social media presence consisting of more than 9 million followers.
In 2015, Lindsey made her theatrical film debut in the criminal action movie Extraction.
In 2014, Lindsey made her television show debut on the adult television series Playboy Plus as herself.
Lindsey has endorsed the following brands: Nest Bedding, 1st Phorm & DOLL Swimwear.
Lindsey Pelas Favorites
- Favorite Models – Kate Upton, Stormi Bree
- Favorite Magazine – Maxim
- Favorite Genre – Hip-Hop
- Favorite Artists – Rick Ross, 2 Chainz
- Favorite Outfit – Tight Knee-Length Black Dress
- Favorite Song – Netflix by 2 Chainz & Fergie
- Favorite Travel Destination – Cape Town
- Favorite Actor – Matthew Perry
- Favorite Actress – Courtney Cox
- Favorite Festival – Coachella
- Favorite Beverage – Sweet Tea
- Favorite Movie – Fear
- Favorite Book – I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell
- Favorite Cheat Food – Taco Bell
- Favorite Healthy Food – Lentils
Lindsey Pelas Net worth
Lindsey Pelas has a estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lindsey Pelas
- She wanted to be a school teacher or a pop singer when she was a kid.
- She has a celebrity crush on Mark Wahlberg.
- Pelas began her modeling career in 2013, when she did multiple shoots with Playboy. After moving on from Playboy she moved into social media, growing a large platform on social media outlets such as Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter. Her following on these media outlets combined is over 13.5 million followers.
- She has a dog named, Tosh.
- Lindsey has spoken on digital marketing at many panels and conferences including the Global Ventures Summit in LA and Mexico City, MX as well as Complex Con and the Forum.
- In 2017 and 2018 she created, directed, styled, produced and sold her own annual swimsuit calendars Dirty South and Nearly Naked.
- In April 2018, Lindsey launched her podcast Eyes Up Here with Lindsey Pelas.
- Lindsey also released a limited edition Genetically Gifted T-shirt collection for presale in June 2018.
- Visit her official website @ lindseypelas.co.