Karan Singh Grover is an Indian model and actor known for his work in Indian television series such as Dill Mill Gayye and Qubool Hai. He has also starred in the Indian films Alone and Hate Story 3. In 2019, Grover made a comeback to television after six years with Kasautii Zindagii Kay as Mr.Rishabh Bajaj. Grover is currently the highest paid TV actor and is charging 3 lakhs per day.
Karan Singh Grover
KSG, Karan Singh
Birthday / Date of Birth
Karan Singh Grover was born on the 23rd of February 1982, in Delhi, India.
He’s currently 37 years old.
Karan attended International Indian School of Dammam in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, where he lived for 6 years. He then, went to India to pursue a career in Hotel Management from Institute of Hotel Management Mumbai, Dadar Catering College. He then worked as a Marketing Executive in the Sheraton Hotel in Oman.
- Father – Amrit Pal Singh
- Mother – Deepa Singh
- Siblings – Ishmeet Singh Grover (Younger Brother) (Playback Singer) (Died on July 29, 2008 in Maldives)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Karan Singh Grover dated –
- Shraddha Nigam (2008-2009) – A friend of Karan and co-star married on 2 December 2008 but were soon divorced in 2009.
- Jennifer Winget (2012 – 2015) – His friend from 7 years and co-star from Kasautii Zindagii Kay and Dill Mill Gayye, Jennifer Winget married Karan on April 9, 2012. In November 2014, Karan announced via Twitter that he and Winget had separated and would soon be getting divorced.
- Bipasha Basu (2015-Present) – He started dating actress Bipasha Basu in 2015. He met her for the first time on the set of 2015 film Alone. In April 2016, the couple got married.
- In feet – 5 feet 9½ inches
- In centimeters – 177 cm
- In meters – 1.77 m
- In Kilograms – 77 kg
- In Pounds – 170 lbs
- Measurements – 46-16½-35
- Chest – 46 in or 117 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 16½ in or 42 cm
- Waist – 35 in or 89 cm
He wears a size 10 (US) shoe.
Achieved nationwide fame and recognition for his starring roles as Armaan Malik in the hit Indian TV series Dill Mill Gayye and his roles in movies like Alone and Hate story 3.
In 2008, Hindi film Bhram for his role as Carlton. He was in a minor role as a friend of a person in lead role.
In 2004, Karan ventured into television scene playing Arnav Deol in MTV India’s soap opera Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi from 2004 to 2005.
Karan has appeared in over a dozen of television advertisements including Rupa Frontline, Cleartrip.com, Indian Gem and Jewellery and Kajaria Tiles. He is the brand ambassador of designer Rocky S’s signature Brand RS along with Bipasha Basu and UM Motorcycles.
Awards & Nominations
|2004||Gladrags Manhunt Contest||Most Popular Model Award||Won|
|2008||Kalakar Awards||Best Promising Star||Dill Mill Gayye||Won|
|2010||Zee Gold Awards||Most Fit actor||Won|
|2013||Indian Telly Awards||Best Onscreen Couple||Qubool Hai||Nominated|
|Best Actor in a Lead Role||Nominated|
|Best Television Personality of the Year||Won|
|Indian Television Academy Awards||Desh Ka Sitara – Best Actor Popular||Won|
|Best Actor Drama||Nominated|
|Zee Gold Awards||Best Onscreen Jodi||Won|
|Best Actor Popular||Won|
|2014||FHM Awards||Bachelor of the year (mysterious categeory)||N/A||Won|
|2017||Zee Gold Awards||Rising Star||Bollywood||Won|
Karan Singh Grover Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Amitabh Bachchan
- Favorite Actress – Kareena Kapoor
- Favorite Food – Pizza, Burger
- Favorite Color – White
Karan Singh Grover Net worth
Karan Singh Grover has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2019. He is currently the highest paid TV actor and is charging 3 lakhs per day. He owns an Audi Q7.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Karan Singh Grover
- His family moved to Saudi Arabia when he was a child, he did his schooling from there and came back to India for his graduation.
- He was a member of a musical band Thousand Decibels at his college.
- After finishing his college, he worked as a Marketing Executive in the Sheraton Hotel in Oman.
- He is known as Salman Khan of TV serial industry.
- In 2004, he won Gladrags Mega Model Manhunt.
- In 2007, Grover starred in the show Dill Mill Gayye, a medical youth drama.
- He is a big tattoo freak, he has got around 10 tattoos inked on his body.
- In 2015, Grover featured in the films Alone and Hate Story 3. Hate Story 3 became a box office success.
- In 2018, he walked the ramp for famous designer’s collection at the Lakme Fashion Week.
- In June 2019, he also made a comeback to television with Kasautii Zindagii Kay as Mr.Rishabh Bajaj.